Graphics World
Would you like to login/register? Its easy just click the botton that says: Login or Register. Thank you
Graphics World
Would you like to login/register? Its easy just click the botton that says: Login or Register. Thank you
Graphics World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to learn how to make graphics

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eduardo

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application   Admin Application EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:52 am

I would like to become Admin of this forum because I think it is really cool. I though do not know how to make graphics but I could make simple buttons. I would love to become Admin because I have never been Admin of any cool forum like this one. You guys should hire me because I will be active and I will follow the rules and never break a single rule. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deathbringer
Admin
Admin

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:23 am

Eduardo wrote:
I would like to become Admin of this forum because I think it is really cool. I though do not know how to make graphics but I could make simple buttons. I would love to become Admin because I have never been Admin of any cool forum like this one. You guys should hire me because I will be active and I will follow the rules and never break a single rule. Very Happy

You sound like you would be better at a designer and working your way up to admin. If you apply for a Designer since you can make buttons etc.. You have a good chance of being accepted so I suggest you apply for Designer and we will see where it goes from there.
So at this very moment I am going to have to deny this Admin app but you can and should apply for Designer.
Back to top Go down
https://graphicsworld.forumotion.com

Admin Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Graphics World :: Applications :: Administrator Applications-
Jump to: